Sunday, August 14, 2011

I had to post this....

I don't know why, but I feel moved to post this blog:

http://www.aniandmatttaylor.blogspot.com/

This family lost their baby girl just 2 days ago. I don't know them, haven't followed their story, only found them a couple of days before sweet Ruby passed, through a link someone posted on facebook. But, they have been on my mind and on my heart since. So I checked back today, only to find they had lost their angel. I am sick with grief for them. The thought of a loss this immense tears my heart apart. Maybe all of our prayers and thoughts for them will somehow reach them? I don't know, I just had to post it...

Oh, and if you haven't already, maybe Ruby's story will compel you to register to become an organ donor. If so, please go here: http://donatelife.net/register-now/

5 comments:

  1. I've been following the blog as well after seeing it posted on Facebook. Devastating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read the entire blog. It's very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sad, I've seen a few blogs lately that are so tragic. Makes you realized how blessed we are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just spent an hour reading it. Crying hysterically. And I got up irritable this morning because Asha woke up every hour last night. Shows how messed up our normal priorities are. Poor poor family.

    ReplyDelete