Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pool Time

In those years of dreaming of my future babies, I had pictures in my mind of the things our family would do together. They looked kind of like these....

A loving daddy and his beautiful daughter

Smiles!

More smiles!

Love

It takes just as long to get them prepared to go to the pool and to get them out of the pool, dried off and dressed as it does to go swimming because they only last about an hour once we are in the pool...but it's so worth it! We love it!

10 comments:

  1. Awww looks like so much fun! :) Dreams do come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a pool in your backyard? I will be right over to go swimming. Just kidding. I love pool time too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect! Where do you take them swimming?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!! Mom, dad and babies all look so happy. Your family is such a fairy tale story. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I can't wait to take my baby swimming! One of my favorite childhood memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!! I wish we had somewhere to go swimming. C LOVES it. And so true about how we envisioned our families. It's still so surreal that this is now my life, which I know you understand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet! Ellie loves our pool too! When she's fussy it seems to calm her down. Although lately the water feels like bath water so we haven't been in it as much. Enjoy your pool days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pics Mama.

    And thank you so much for your vocalized support over at Mama C. It has been such an intense week. I am landing, and know it was the right choice on so many levels. But there is shame and "what if's" energy there too.. Your comment meant a great deal.

    ReplyDelete