How sweet is that?! Thank you, Jodi!! I accept:). And I feel the same about you and your blog!
1. Say thank you and link pass to the blogger(s) who awarded this to you.
2. Pass it on to other bloggers you've recently discovered.
3. Link them to notify them.
4. Say 7 things about yourself.
Ok, 7 things about myself:
1. Pickles is one of my all-time favorite foods. My mom used frozen pickles with us for teething, so that may be the reason:).
2. I actually used to have some musical talent and primarily played the flute...and I played well!! I also played the alto saxophone for marching and pep band:). Yep, I was a band geek!
3. I have a secret wish to be an actress or singer or something in the spotlight...if you knew me, you may think that's weird.
4. Like Jodi, when I leave for work, I tell my doggies that I love them and to have a good day:).
5. I am a sucker for any kind of TV drama. I LOVE Gilmore Girls and Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice and Brothers & Sisters!
6. I have a VERY quick temper and am actually not very patient. It just doesn't show in my work life, but Jason can tell you all about it!
7. I am not "religious" but have found myself to be more and more spiritual since losing my babies.
Here are the bloggers I love and want to pass this on to:
Rebekah (I went through and read her ENTIRE blog because I loved it so much:))
Baby Wanted (She and I are at similar milestones in the process and live in the same state! Oh, and she is doing a give away, so go to her blog here and check it out!)
Gretchen (Just adopted her baby girl from Ethiopia and is an inspiration!)
takingbabysteps (A great friend from my ttc board and on the biggest rollercoaster EVER right now!)
Sunshine (Also a great friend from my ttc board and someone I respect VERY much.)
Ok, I could pick many others, but these are my most recent additions. Keep an eye on my blog roll on the right side of my page for all my favorites. I add blogs at least on a weekly basis:)! If I could nominate Jodi again, I would. She has a difficult anniversary coming up, and we all know what that can be like. Please head on over there and offer your support.
Thank you to all my blog world and "real" world friends. I couldn't survive all of this without you.