Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cute Stuff!!

I wanted to show you all the cute things that our baby-to-be now owns:). First of all, Jason and I have bought a few little things here and there. Let me show you:


We bought this blanket at Babies R Us. Won't it match our black and white theme so well??


I also got this adorable touch and feel book and we bought these organic onesies because they were on sale:). Little by little. And one of my favorite buys:


I found this on CLEARANCE at Hallmark. This is what it says: "Your birth mother whispered her prayer for your safety. We, your adoptive parents whispered our prayer for a family. Somewhere in the universe love was listening. Now in our arms our prayers were answered. The whispers of an unselfish heart now sing in our lullabies of love for you."
Tissues, anyone:)?

On top of all these wonderful things, my dear sweet sister sent us an "Expecting" package, full of ADORABLE things for our baby, including a congratulations card for the parents-to-be! How sweet! Take a look:


The aforementioned card, a cute blanket and binkies. Are they not the cutest things EVER:)? And, in my opinion, the best part of the package:


Ok, that is the cutest outfit I have ever seen! The picture doesn't do it justice. The hat says, "I love hugs." This outfit is definitely in the running for the "coming home from the hospital" outfit! Thank you SO much, Aunt Angela and Uncle Brian!

So, there you go. Hope and excitement is in the air! Can you feel it? We are so blessed....I could literally go on and on about the people who have rallied around us, and are making us feel like true expectant parents. I'll save that for another day:). Thank you to everyone, both in real life and online, who have made this experience so incredible. I now treasure every day, because every day brings joy...and you all have everything to do with that. Thank you!!!

7 comments:

  1. was there more than one of those frames at hallmark? If there was, buy it for me and I will so pay you back (I promise)! I love the baby goodies, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things! How sweet of your sister to get you those goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO touched to see/read you in such a happy state! You deserve to be spoiled in this time and I am so glad everyone is doing so! I have woken up completely relaxed for the past few weeks and I have to say that I think it's because my Sister has found a peace that has eluded her for some time. I wake up and think of all the blessings that my family and I have and am so HAPPY! There is Love, Hope, Anticipation, and a whole team of supporters rallied around you and I couldn't be prouder to watch it unfold. Thanks, Sis, this post made my day, my week , my year! Love you sooooo much!!!!!
    Soon-to-be Aunt Angela(YAY)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard that saying before, it's beautiful!!! What an awesome find!

    I'm loving all the baby stuff you got! Isn't it fun to buy things here and there??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the such a beautiful saying. I love it! I also love that cute little outfit. How exciting to get baby stuff!! Yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some adorable stuff! Love the frame...oh my goodness, yes tissues please! I really like your idea for a black and white theme. Very nice.

    So glad to hear that you have such a supportive and thoughtful family!

    ReplyDelete